Phil Brown and Jake Woodcock took time to talk with Guy Relford on his “The Gun Guy with Guy Relford” radio show on WIBC 93.1 FM about our upcoming Marty Brown Memorial Open event to be held August 3-4 in Bedford, IN. This will be a charitable event to raise money for Ovar’coming Together and their services to support women who have been diagnosed with ovarian cancer.
Over 50 companies have donated over $10,000 worth of products to help make this event a success. Many of these products will go home with paid event participants as part of either a “swag bag” of items or a random gift. Gifts will include items such as:
- Mossberg International Silver Reserve II 20g Over/Under youth model shotgun
- Indy Arms Company 6 month range pass
- America’s Gunsmith Shop $240 gift card
- Crimson Trace CTS-1000 Red Dot Sight
- Target-Factory Complete Target Frame Kit
- ATI Strikeforce 10/22 stock
- Ontario Knife Company SP-16 SPAX
- Gun Tote’n Mamas concealed carry purse
- Crimson Trace CWL-300 tactical light
- Crimson Trace CWL-202 tactical light
- and more!
In addition, we will be holding a silent auction for more great items including:
- Signed Ted Nugent deer skull
- Vortex Viper PST Gen II 1-6×24 SFP riflescope
- Vortex Strike Eagle 1-8×24 AR-BDC riflescope
- Signed Ted Nugent memorabilia package (signed t-shirt and two signed photographs)
- Vortex Diamondback 10×42 binoculars
- Gun Storage Solutions gun safe kit (x2) plus Eva-Dry safe kit
- Spent Rounds necklace and bracelets
- Gun Tote’n Mamas lambskin concealed carry purse in teal
- and more!
Everyone is invited to participate in the silent auction (you do not need to buy an event ticket). We do ask that you be present at the end of the silent auction on Sunday to claim and pay for your auction item. Payment for silent auction items will be accepted via cash, credit/debit card or PayPal transfer (sorry, personal checks will NOT be accepted).
Finally, there will be a skills competition for paid event participants on each day. The competition will require a separate entry fee: $5/shot or $20/5 shots. Prizes will include:
- IWI Jericho pistol in .40 S&W
- Taurus G2 pistol
- Vortex Diamondback 10×32 binoculars
- Timber Creek AR-15 build kit in red
- Palmetto State Armory barreled AR-15 upper in .300 AAC Blackout
- Vortex Diamondback 2-7×35 rimfire riflescope
Please bring cash to buy your entry into the skills competition (cash is preferred so we aren’t delayed waiting for electronic payments to go through).
This will be a phenomenal event to support a great cause. We hope to see you there!
Listen to the portion of the radio show with Phil and Jake discussing the Marty Brown Memorial Open below: